Conveyors are a common way of transporting items from one location to another safely and ergonomically in just about every industry. They can move loads of all shapes, sizes and weights, improving speeds and efficiency, and reducing worker fatigue and injury. Through custom set-ups, conveyors can be installed almost anywhere in your facility. We offer many types of conveyors including:
- Auto Roll
- Auto roll conveyors accumulate product without bumping, side-by-side, skewing or jamming. Intermixed products, such as totes, slave pallets and cartons can be handled simultaneously even when there are extreme differences in weights from one product to the next.
- Live Roller
- Featuring rolling bases, these conveyors are perfect for swiftly moving along large objects with flat bottoms, boxes or pallets. There are four types of live roller conveyors, including adjustable pressure, transportation air, singulation air, and photo eye accumulation.
- V-belt conveyors are available in an array of curve, straight and junction configurations to meet the needs of any specific curve, merge, or divert layout requirement. These conveyors are economical and easy-to-install. Belts can also be replaced without disassembling the conveyor, providing ease-of-maintenance.
- Belt conveyors make it easy to transport a wide variety of shapes and sizes, up to 100 pounds per foot, to specified destination points in level surface applications as well as incline and decline applications. Belt conveyors are well-supported units that are stable, versatile, economical, and run quietly.
- Gravity conveyors are economical, durable, safe to use and meet your requirements in moving goods and materials for loading and unloading at shipping and receiving centers and at station-to-station locations. Light-duty gravity conveyors can typically handle up to 50 lbs. Medium-duty can handle up to 100 lbs.
Work smarter with the use of conveyors and keep your plant operating at maximum efficiency. If you’re in need of a conveyor solution to move products smoothly between manufacturing processes, Wisconsin Lift Truck is your trusted source. Contact us today!