Shuttlewagon Navigator NVX – Electric
Shuttlewagon Navigator NVX - Electric
43,000 lbs single or double coupled
Mobile railcar mover
Railcar mover, Shuttlewagon Navigator Electric, mobile rail car has a capacity of 43,000 lbs tractive effort, moving up to 30 loaded railcar without weight transfer coupling.
- 180-degree rotating console with color display.
- Dual four-way air suspension operator seats for either side on-rail operator control.
- Pull-out sander boxes with wide lids for easy loading.
- Two independent drive wheel trucks supported on rotating bearings with eight (8) 16″ AAR profile guide wheels.
The Navigator electric mobile rail car rubber tire drive system eliminates the need to borrow weight from the railcar, permits the coupler to connect directly with the railcar coupler as well as move freely, reduces axle weight, and improves component lift by reducing shock loading.
We use industry-standard direct-type coupling that readily connect to most American Association of Railroads (AAR) couplers. It is a non-binding, non-lifting coupler that permits unrestricted, side-to-side movement and allows limited up-and-down movement along the coupler face.
Standard equipment highlights:
- Zero Emissions
- Continuous Power Electric Motor
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- SAE J1772 Connector
- ABS Vehicle Brakes
- Air Knife
- Anti-Slip Traction Control
Contact us today for your mobile railcar mover needs.