2 Shifts on 1 Charge
- Jungheinrich Forklifts
Guaranteed to Run 2 Shifts on 1 Charge
Modernize Your Operations with Electric Forklifts That Can Run 2 Shifts on a Single Charge!
Jungheinrich forklifts are designed with advanced energy management technology allowing you to eliminate the need to charge batteries between first and second shifts. Your lift truck is guaranteed a 16 hour run time – for five years. Jungheinrich strongly stands behind the run times of their forklifts. ….If these trucks don’t meet the guarantee. Jungheinrich will cover the cost of a 2nd battery!
- Guaranteed to run 16 hours on a single battery charge.
- No opportunity or fast charging
- No battery changing
- No additional charging equipment
Many Jungheinrich forklift models apply:
EFG 216, 218, 220
EFG 425, 430, S30
ETR 230, 235, 340, 345, 335d
EKS 208, 308, 314
EKX 514, 516k, 516
- Maximum operating time of 16 hours a day (2 shifts) for a maximum of 5 days a week must not be exceeded.
- A continuous standard charging time of minimum 8 hours is required.
- Equalization charging must be carried out once a week.
- Opportunity & fast charging are not permissible.
- Applies to new truck sales only (including financed trucks under contract with end-user customers), and includes installed standard side-shifting and/or fork positioning attachments. However, trucks with more specialized attachments (clamps, rotators, push/pulls, etc.) are not eligible.
- Rental trucks are not eligible
- Cold-storage applications are not eligible (as the cold temperatures affect the battery’s run time performance).
- Applications where ambient temperatures in the area of operation exceed 98° F are also not eligible
- Guarantee is non-transferable and will only apply to the original owner or lessee during the financed period.
- Guarantee will begin on the date of sale and will last as long 80% or more of the original battery capacity is still available (state of charge = 80% of original new condition; generally corresponds to 1,200 charge cycles or 5 years with 240 working days per year), for a maximum of five (5) years from the date of sale.