Repairs and regular maintenance on your forklift, fleet of forklifts, or mobile railcar movers… Wisconsin Lift Truck keeps your operation moving. Whether it’s scheduled maintenance to keep your forklift, aerial or railcar movers on the job, emergency service to get it back to work quickly, or major repairs performed in one of our fully-equipped shops, Wisconsin Lift Truck has more than 200 factory-trained service technicians and a large fleet of fully-stocked GPS dispatched service vehicles ready to meet the challenge.
Our technicians are equipped with the latest forklift and mobile railcar movers diagnostic equipment and the best technical expertise available. We work on every make, model, and type of lift truck as well as mobile railcar movers and other material handling equipment, so you can depend on us as your single-source for repair and service.
Here’s What We Offer:
- 75-Point Scheduled Maintenance Plans (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Emergency Service
- Total Refurbishing
- Engine & Transmission Rebuilding
- Total Maintenance & Repair Programs
- Annual Inspections
- Mobile Tire Press Service at your plant or our shop
- Tilt bed trucks with a winch for hard-to-handle equipment
- 200+ factory-trained service technicians
- GPS Dispatching
- Latest diagnostic equipment & technology
- 180 Day Parts & Labor Warranty
- Extended Powertrain Warranty
Our Guarantee to You:
- All forklift, aerial lifts, mobile railcar movers and material handling equipment repairs must meet your total satisfaction
- Repairs covered by 180-day parts & labor warranty
- Written estimates within 48 hours
- Work performed only by your authorization
- All minor repairs are performed within 5 days of your approval (subject to parts availability)
- All major repairs are performed within 10 days of your approval (subject to parts availability)
- Free rental forklift truck if time frame goes longer than the 5 or 10-day mark.
- Quality control program for in-shop repairs second to none
- Only trained professional technicians to perform repairs
- Our training department is staffed with full-time educators with years of factory experience
- We will be at your location within 4 business hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday) after your call is registered with our dispatcher – otherwise, the labor for the service call (up to 4 hours) is free.